Student Council and associative projects
The BDE (Student Office) of ECEMA organises every year activities, outings, festive events…according to the expectations of the ALTERNATIVES and with the support of THE CAMPUS. The objective is to facilitate the integration of everyone from the beginning of the school year and to federate the ALTERNATIVES among themselves, in order to create a real dynamic within their establishment and strong memories!
ECEMA BDEs are groups of motivated work-study students whose aim is to bring a touch of fun to your schooling on campus!
Determined and invested they offer a wide range of activities: evenings, afterworks, ski weekends, breakfasts etc.
- The communication pole in charge of sharing events and important information related to campus life
- The cultural centre, working on the organisation of cultural outings (restaurants, cinema, museums…).
- The evening centre is in charge of organising evenings and weekends (integration, skiing, sea…).
- The sports centre sets up group sports activities (races, outings, etc.).
If you wish to contact us or meet us here are the useful links:
- Facebook : facebook.com/bde.ecemalyon
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/bde_ecema/
- Mail : email@example.com
For the past two years, the BDE has been working with the campuses in favour of ELA, an association that helps in the fight against leukodystrophies. The objective? To make donations to help and support families affected by this disease.
The BDE and ECEMA set up awareness-raising campaigns throughout the year for work-study students and teachers, in order to collect funds which are donated in full to the ELA association.